How to Apply
Incarnate Word Academy provides young women with a Catholic college preparatory education helping them grow in their relationship with Jesus, the Incarnate Word, and live according to His values.
To apply for the 2018-2019 school year, please contact Director of Admissions, Kate O'Brien or at 713.227.3637, ext. 117.
Application information for the 2019-2020 school year will be posted here September 2018.
Admission decisions are based on the following:
- Grades from recent report cards
- Entrance exam results (ISEE/HSPT for incoming freshmen; PSAT or SAT for transfer students)
- Standardized testing results from middle school
- Recommendation forms
- Student application and essay
- Attendance and discipline records
- Academic work habits
For more information, contact our Director of Admissions, Kate O'Brien or at 713.227.3637, ext. 117.