IWA students should use their current class schedule along with the 2018 – 2019 IWA Book List to identify their required textbooks. The IWA Book List denotes whether each text is required to be purchased in print or digital version, or whether it is the student’s choice. The book list also offers hyperlinks to websites which sell both digital and print versions. Most print books are also available through our partnership with MBS Direct beginning on July 9, 2018. MBS Direct will offer free shipping from July 9-15, 2018.
- Review the 2018-2019 textbook list on IWA website.
- Click here to post used books and purchase books.
- Your login credentials have been emailed to you. They are your last name and a six-digit code (i.e. Last Name: Student Student Number: 123456).
- Select the book from the IWA booklist you wish to sell. Note the condition and the price requested.
- Select the book from the IWA booklist you wish to purchase. E-mail the seller to arrange exchange of money/books. Ask the seller if they will be accepting checks.
- When sold, seller must remove books from the IWA booklist.
- All books must be clean and in good condition, with no pages missing.
- No workbooks will be sold.
- Pricing Guidelines:
- All prices must be in whole dollar amounts
- Price books according to their condition
- Students can expect to receive anywhere from 10% - 40% of the new textbook price. These percentages are based primarily upon the condition, and please remember that books priced too high are likely not to sell. Use the ISBN links to help you set appropriate prices.
- Sellers remove purchased books from the used book list.
- Students selling to current students will need to arrange a meeting place and a time for the transaction.
- Students selling to new students (freshmen or transfer students) are encouraged to complete transactions from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 24 in the IWA auditorium.