Congratulations to IWA's Class of 2024!
We are so excited for you to join the proud 147-year history of Women of the Word who have worked hard to grow in academics, values and spirituality. The IWA community eagerly awaits greeting you as a new member of the class of 2024!
- Aug. 12 - 13: Orientation (Freshmen must attend both days)
- Aug. 13: Freshman Parent and New Families Orientation Evening 6:00 p.m.
- Aug. 14: First Day of School
- Aug 20: - School Picture Day
- Aug. 27: Follow Your Daughter’s Schedule Night 6:00 p.m.
For more information about what to do before the start of the new school year, please visit our Summer Information page.
We know that this is a stressful time for everyone. Please feel to reach out to us if you need any help or assistance in the coming weeks. Additionally, please review our page dedicated to information covering the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and how Incarnate Word Academy is handling it.