Tuition & Value
An Incarnate Word Academy education is an investment of a lifetime.
The Sisters of the Incarnate Word & Blessed Sacrament are dedicated to their mission of providing an affordable, rigorous Catholic education for young women in Houston. The Sisters, along with the IWA Board of Directors, price tuition thoughtfully and carefully, understanding the financial investment families make in a Catholic, private-school education.
2019-2020 Tuition: $14,900
- A non-refundable $500 deposit will be applied to your daughter’s tuition
- A non-refundable $250 registration fee is due at the registration deadline
- An additional $200 senior fee covers the related costs of graduation and the senior retreat.
Tuition assistance applications will be processed through Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) and are due by February 1 each year. Registration fees and tuition will continue to be paid through Smart Tuition. Returning Student Registration information will be sent to the email address tied to their Smart Tuition account on February 15th, 2019. For more information regarding Smart Tuition, please refer to the Smart Tuition Overview section below. Instructions for online registration will be emailed to the current student families in February.
Smart Tuition Overview
Incarnate Word Academy is pleased to share with you that we have partnered with Smart Tuition, an online based tuition payment service. Parents will be able to see their tuition account and make payments 24/7 through the website. For additional information regarding Smart Tuition please click here.
Payment Plan Options
- 1 Payment: Annual payment due July 1st
- 2 Payments: Semi-annual payment due July 1st and December 1st
- 10 Payments: 10 monthly payments starting on July 1st and ending on April 1st (Please note: a 2% fee is applied for the 10-month plan)
Payment Type Options
- Pay by check, money order, or cashier’s check to Smart Tuition.
- Pay by bank transfer. Automatic bank transfers can be set up.
- Pay cash at 7-Eleven or Ace Cash Express.
- Pay by credit card.*
*A credit card fee charged on all transactions is 2.85%.
Please note: The non-refundable registration fee of $250 and the non-refundable deposit of $500 are due by the registration deadline. No payment plan options are available for the registration fee or tuition deposit.