Summer Camps at IWA
Join us this summer to experience team-building fun at Incarnate Word Academy's Falcon's Nest! We offer summer camps to help middle school students and current IWA students develop leadership skills, practice athletic fundamentals and connect with other students!
- High School Strength & Conditioning Camp
- High School Volleyball Camp
- Middle School Dance Camp
- Middle School Volleyball Camp
Improve your muscle strength and endurance this summer! This camp will take the girls through different types of mobility, strength, power and balance activities that will help them perform better on the field or on the court. We will offer three sessions of our Strength and Conditioning Camp this summer but please note that this camp is for current or incoming IWA students only.
- Week 1: June 10-13, 2019 from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Week 2: June 17-20, 2019 from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Week 3: June 24-27, 2019 from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
This camp is for IWA high school students who want to prepare for volleyball tryouts in the fall, meet potential future teammates, and work with the IWA volleyball coaches on skills and technique.
- Week 1: July 15-18, 2019 from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Our summer dance camp will be an exciting three days of private instruction for girls in middle school! This camp is designed for students who love to move, dance and make new friends! Experience what it's like to be apart of the IWA Impact Dance Team, learn fun choreography and perform in front of friends and family! We will offer one session of our Dance Camp this summer but please note that this camp is middle school students only.
- Week 1: June 12-14, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Spend a week this summer downtown for IWA's Middle School Volleyball Camp! This camp is designed for middle school students who want to hone their volleyball skills through engaging practices and scrimmages all while making new friends and enjoying downtown!
- Week 1: July 15-18, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to noon