- Required for all students: Class of 2019, Class of 2020, Class of 2021, Class of 2022
- You must save the form to your computer before filling it out
- Complete the form electronically and save the new, completed version to your computer
- E-mail to email@example.com by Friday, July 27, 2018
- Required for New Students (Class of 2022 and Transfer Students) and all student-athletes
- Print and ask your doctor to complete. Submit a hard copy to IWA by Friday, July 27, 2018
- A copy of immunization records is also required for all new students. Please submit a hard copy to IWA by Friday, July 27, 2018
- Please note that the Physical Examination & Medical History Forms are for new students and athletes. The TB Questionnaire is for new students.
This form is required for any medications taken at school (both scheduled and "as needed") including medications such as Tylenol
- Print and ask your doctor to complete.
- Submit a hard copy of the form
- Submit an unopened container of the medication to be administered in a Ziploc bag.
All Athletic forms will be distributed to student-athletes in the form of a packet during off-season and tryouts. Student-athletes are to return the first portion of completed forms to the Athletic Director or Assistant Athletic Director before participation in any athletic activities will be allowed.
All on-roster student-athletes must make a payment of $150 to Incarnate Word Academy prior to starting any athletic activities. Please deliver payments directly to the school's front office. In addition, student-athletes must complete and return the Uniform Policy and Booster Club Fundraising portion of the packet.