Our goal is to keep you engaged by developing events and programs that keep you connected to Incarnate Word Academy and to other alums.
Take a look below to see the various communications that we offer our alumnae and make sure that you are signed up for your preferred method of communication–or all three!
The Word, Incarnate Word Academy's Alumnae magazine, which features news on students and alumnae, has been published since 2004. The biannual publication comes out in September (Fall Issue) and in March (Spring Issue). The Fall issue features the Annual Report, which recognizes donors for their contributions and time, as well as a yearly financial report of our Catholic high school. We welcome story ideas, pictures, and news from the Incarnate Word Academy community. To submit your information, complete the form below or e-mail the editor, Catherine Thedinger or call 713.227.3637, ext. 132.
Don't want to miss a thing? Make sure that you are signed up for the Alumnae Amor, IWA's monthly e-newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on alumnae activities and school happenings. Not receiving the email but want to be added to the list? Update your information online or email Alumnae Relations Coordinator, Carmel Tajonera at email@example.com
Social media makes it easier than ever to keep in touch with Incarnate Word Academy today.
- “Like” the Incarnate Word Academy Alumnae-Official Facebook page @IWAAlumnae
- Follow us on Twitter @IncarnateWord
- Follow us on Instagram @IncarnateWordAcademy_
- Connect with IWA Alumnae on LinkedIn
- Update your information through our online form. We want to hear about your accomplishments, your news, your contact changes. Please stay connected to your Incarnate Word Academy family!
IWA Alumnae exists to:
(1) sustain and enhance an engaged, vibrant community of IWA graduates and friends;
(2) help alumnae connect with the school through a variety of activities and communications; and
(3) provide IWA with goodwill and support. Official IWA Alumnae correspondence is overseen by the Academy and is housed at the school at 609 Crawford Street in Houston, Texas. All authorized correspondence for IWA Alumnae will come from the school and will be promoted through our regular e-newsletter Alumnae Amor, our official Facebook page or The Word Magazine.